THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY.
This policy applies to information we collect:
• On our Website and Application;
• In emails, text message, phone conversations, audio and video interactions and other electronic messages between you and our Website and Application;
• When you interact with our advertising and applications on third party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by CareHalo or any third party;
• Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website or Application.
NOTE, CareHalo is not a medical group. Any telemedicine consults and remote patient monitoring obtained through our Website or Application are provided by independent medical practitioners including, but not limited to, CareHalo Alabama LLC, CareHalo Ohio LLC, CareHalo West LLC (collectively, “CareHalo Medical Group), which are independent medical groups with a network of United States base health care providers (each, a “Provider”). Your own medical provider if you do not use CareHalo Medical Group, is responsible for providing you with a Notice of Privacy Practices describing its collection and use of your health information, not CareHalo. If you do not agree to be bound by those terms, you are not authorized to access or use our Website or Application, and you much promptly exit our Website or Application